Our daily cut-off time is 8:30 a.m (PST).
If you are trying to cancel your order after the cutoff time, you may not be successful.
1. Log into your TKB account using the same email address you used to place the order.
2. Once you're logged in, and if you are before our daily cutoff, you will see the Edit or Cancel option.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER:
- If the Edit/Cancel button is Grayed Out: If the option to edit or cancel your order is grayed out, that means you are past our daily cut-off time 8:30 a.m (PST) and your order is already being processed. You can no longer canceled or edit the order.
- How to Edit the Order: We do not have any way for you to "add to" or "edit an order. All you can do is CANCEL your original order and all items will be re-added back to your shopping cart. At this point, you may add more or remove items from your order and check out again. Rest assured that our system will automatically refund / void the transaction of your canceled order.
- How to Cancel the order: Click the Cancel button and follow the prompts. Your order will be canceled automatically upon your request and a refund will be initiated immediately. However, our card processor can take a few days to return the funds to you.