1. Log into your TKB account. (You'll need to register one using the same email address you used to place the order.)
2. Once you're logged in, you will be able to see Edit or Cancel option.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. Editing: Our system will automatically cancel your original order, and all items will be re-added back to your shopping cart and ready for checkout. This way, you will be able to checkout again with the correct address. Our system will refund your canceled order immediately, but it might take up to 48 hours for the refund to show on your bank account.
If you have a limited funds on your account, please consider carefully before doing this.
2. Cancelling: Your order will be canceled automatically upon your request and a refund will initiated immediately. However, it might take up to 48 hours for the refund to show on your bank account.
3. Unable to Edit/Cancel: If the option to edit or cancel your order is grayed out, that means your order is already being processed and it can no longer be canceled or edited.
If your order has already shipped. We can try requesting for a change of address by contacting the shipping courier, if the change is possible there might be a fee which you will be responsible for in order for the change to be made. However, we cannot in no way guarantee that we can stop your orders from being delivered to the wrong address. When that happens, we cannot refund you.
Article is closed for comments.