When you select the option to pick up your package from a location, that means we will ship your package via FedEx to the location address you've selected at checkout. Click here to see how it would look.
- Once delivered to the store, your package will be protected safely and securely until you arrive.
- This is a great option for those who live in less secure areas, where package thefts happen usually.
- If you will be away for a few days and wish to pick up the package when you're back in town, then this is the perfect option for you.
- Upon your arrival, you will be required to show your valid state ID, driver license or any other form of photo ID that could identify you as the owner of the package.
- If someone else is picking up for you, that person also needs to have their photo ID presented and most importantly, the address on their ID must be the same address as shown on the shipping label. Someone such as friend, neighbor will not be allowed to pick up the package for you as this is part of what makes the program work.
- Having the tracking number only will not work. We will not be able to call FedEx and request them to release the package if they're not able to identify you.
What you should know:
- After package leaves our facility, it would take 3 - 5 days to be delivered to the store.
- Your package will be held at the location up to 5 days. It is your responsibility to pick up the package before it gets returned to us, when that happens we will not be able to refund you for the shipping fee.
- You will receive an email notification from FedEx when your package is available for pick-up. Please do not come to the store without confirming the availability of the package with the store.
If you've forgotten which location you've selected, simply login to your account at https://tkbtrading.com/account/login, go to "Account" and open the order. You can also get the same information from the order confirmation email we've sent to you right after you've place the order.
Article is closed for comments.