This recipe is pulled from our "Design-It-Yourself Nail Polish Kit" and slightly modified to make a general recipe.
**Please be in a well ventilated area and use necessary safety measure such as gloves and face mask.
Materials you'll needs:
2. Nail Polish base (you can use any of the already colored TKB ones as well; use Luster Base if you're only using micas)
5. TKB scoops
What you'll do:
1. Fill the bottles almost to the top (make sure to leave room for the nail polish brush as it will push the product up and it will overflow) with the luster base.
2. Put in 6 - 10 scoops of mica into the bottle.
3. Put a bead into the bottle or use the stirring tool to mix up the mica into the base. If you're using the bead, remember to close the top of the bottle with a shaker top before shaking the bottle.
4. You'll have a ready to use nail polish with mica. Remember you can mix different micas together to create new colors. Also, you can substitute the mica with any other of the nail polish colors from our website.
5. You can use this same recipe and substitute the mica for a different form of colorant. Just remember to take note of the concentration level of the liquid colors as those are very strong and you may only need 1 - 3 drops.